With springtime warming up our side of the planet, everything is coming back to life, including our mood. The...
This delicious recipe will become an instant family favorite!
Tomato and Bacon Rigatoni
Yield: 6 servings
Hands-on prep time: 10 minutes
Total cook time: 30 minutes
Price per serving: $1.75
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 1 package prepared garlic bread
- 8 slices bacon, cut into strips
- 1 32-oz. jar garlic-flavored pasta sauce
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Place garlic bread in baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and cook bacon strips for 4 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce and diced tomatoes to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 6 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss well.
- Serve with sliced hot garlic bread.
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership and credit eligibility required. Equal Housing Lender.